360° ONBOARD CONTROL
Jamie Brown highlights the benefits of dealing with a single point of contact for your complete onboard electronic system installations and management
The group of companies is not limited to just the ones mentioned below.
The group consists mainly of all the marine and yachting industries’ requirements for a one-stop shop for all electrical, electronic, AVIT and lighting. The main goal is to offer the industry and our valued clients the availability to have one company that works internally to bring projects to fruition more economically, within budget restraints, on time and also to handle all issues with an overlap so that the client does not have to be involved at too many levels and too many different points of contact.
At E-Touch systems, we specialise in all electrical aspects within the marine and yachting industry. For full electrical outfitting to PMS and alarm and monitoring systems.
- Bespoke Switchboards and distribution systems
- Custom built control systems from simple relay logic to advanced PLCs and touch screens
- In-house type approved power management and alarm and monitoring systems
- Megger testing and complete vessel surveys
- Thermal imaging survey and fault diagnostics for preventative maintenance
- Complete electrical design and drawing packages for all associated projects
- Supply of class approved cabling, electrical equipment and all associated components
- Shore power converters, supply, testing, repair and essential preventative maintenance
- Specialists in Halogen to LED replacement
- Full or partial lighting upgrades
- Specific time served, certified engineers to give a final product and installation confidence
- Using only high-end high-quality products and equipment
- Full concept design with full drawing package handovers
- Our dedicated lighting specialists will guide you through the replacement process with ease
Support yachts of all shapes and sizes in matters relating to Audio Visual, networking and I.T. The team at Deep Data have extensive experience in the superyacht industry and are able to offer both onshore and remote support from minor technical issues to full superyacht refits. As our industry moves forward the use and control of data and systems becomes far more important and this is where our experience lies.
At E-Touch NavCom, we specialise in all types of marine navigation and communications systems. From radar and navigation systems to full complete bridge refits and electronic upgrades.
- Communication and Navigation systems packages
- Diagnostics and equipment repair
- GMDSS testing
- Conceptual design
- Equipment procurement
- Equipment installation ad commissioning
- Warranty agents for FLIR, B&G, A&T, Furuno and Raymarine
- Complete bridge installations, refits, and upgrades
- Mast works, stepping, disconnection and rewiring
The group’s capabilities include but are not limited to:
- Audio visual system planning, implementation and installation
- AV control and automation systems
- Advanced networking and internet access systems
- CCTV, security and access systems
- General I.T, technical and computer support
- Onshore and remote assistance
The electrical school for onboard engineers
E-Touch Academia is the newest addition to the E-Touch Group of companies where we are giving the opportunity for crew to enhance their focus on the actual knowledge and skills required to keep the electrical systems running well and do so with confidence. The emphasis of the training is on how crew interact with the electrical system on a daily basis. One of the aims is to allow the crew to access the experience of specialist yacht electrical engineers. Our aim is to make the course content as useful as we can both in terms of hands-on skills and to support the STCW yacht crew courses. Since our focus is to align with the needs of the crew we would be delighted to hear how E-Touch could help.
For more details Tel: +34 (0)6 49 27 74 63 or visit www.etouchsystems.eu